Sign up for Newsletter and Blog notifications

You can un-subscribe at any time.


SaaS Platform Saves Time and Money on SaaS Costs.

When SaaS access puts your organization at risk of a security breach

When IBM conducted research for its 2016 Cyber Security Intelligence Index, it found that 60% of all cybersecurity attacks against corporations were committed by insiders – current and former employees, partners and vendors with exclusive knowledge of and access to a corporation’s systems and data. Of these attacks, about 75% were believed or known to be malicious, and the other 25% were believed to be accidental or inadvertent.

Read more

Understand the costs of going serverless

It’s time to get ready for serverless computing. If you haven’t moved any of your cloud-based operations in that direction yet, or if none of your vendors have started offering a serverless platform for your website or mobile app, buckle up. Serverless is coming in hot, and with good reason.

Read more

What you should know about credit cards and hidden SaaS costs

Have you ever gotten so good at a routine work task that you felt like you could do it with your eyes closed? It’s easy to get so comfortable that you start speeding through the task, while also listening to a conference call, eating your breakfast and keeping an eye on your inbox … only to realize later that you made a mistake. Whoops. Maybe you missed a step, got sloppy with your calculations, or just didn’t think through the process as much as you should have. It can happen to anyone, and it seems more likely to happen when you take for granted your efficiency at a boring task. Sure, you’re really good at this specific responsibility, and you can do it better and quicker than anyone else in the company – but apparently you still have to pay attention.

Read more

Think you pay too much for SaaS?

Click here to schedule a demo of the platform to learn how you probably do.